Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And I ask you....what could have happened in 8 months?

So a good friend of mine emailed me her new blog this morning. And I thought...hmm, I should connect it to mine. Sadly, I had to go find out what the address for mine was since it has yet again been 8 months since I last logged in and updated. And really, what could happen in 8 months anyways?

Chase had his 3rd birthday in August. Melissa, my sister, got married in October. And the Hamilton got news that #2 was on the way! We are only 6 weeks away from welcoming a new sister for Chase, Miss Peyton.

In lieu of this, I have updated the page to reflect our now soon to be family of four! And maybe, just maybe, I will remember to get some pictures to upload on my next post. No promises of course. :)

No comments: